Monday, May 13, 2013

Just thought I would share...Alternative to a Wreath!

It has been awhile since I posted, but for reason enough...I was traveling for much of March. Then most of April was spent outside working in the yard. I made this arrangement in early April to spruce up the back door. (I have to admit, I still had the Christmas wreath on the door!) 

I got everything to make this on sale at Michaels. I bought a bouquet of flowers which I cut up into individual stems to make my own flower arrangement. I found some pink peacock feathers to bring some height to the arrangement and finished it off with a glitter butterfly clipped onto one of the flowers. 


All of these are neatly arranged in a triangular metal basket that was also on sale at Michaels. Overall, the entire project cost about $20, which is less than many pre-made wreaths you can find in stores. Now I have a soft, yet cheerful door hanging that can be used all through fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment