Friday, July 5, 2013

Fabric and Patterns for Sale

Last weekend I took some time to clear out some unwanted sewing patterns and fabric! I picked out some really awesome designer fabrics that I love, but just don't know what to do with. It's time to move them onto a good home! 

The fabric is listed on eBay. You can check out my listings here

There are fabrics from Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Vera Wang and many other beautiful fabrics!

Vera Wang Floral Print
Anna Sui Silk Print
Embroidered Eyelet Cotton
Swirl Print Ponte Knit

If you're interested in my sewing patterns, I have a variety of different patterns on my Etsy shop. I will be adding more in the coming days, so check back later also! I found that I was buying similar patterns with slightly different details (and in some cases, same pattern, different fabric shown on front cover!) So I went through and kept one of each style and got rid of the rest. All the patterns are uncut. I recycled any patterns that were already cut. 

So mosey on over to my Etsy shop and eBay section to see what's available! The fabric auctions end on Sunday, so start bidding! There are some awesome deals there right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment