Sunday, January 29, 2012

Same pattern, different print!

As promised in last post, I made another knit top from Simplicity's 1916, just in a different print. This was a remnant piece of fabric with a large hole in the middle of the yard and a flaw in the fabric. I got this from Fabric Mart last year. It was in Julie's Picks. I was able to cut out the top minus the 3/4 length sleeves. I turned it into a sleeveless top. Looks great!



For those of you that don't know, I work at Fabric Mart and help select many of the fabrics you see on our website. I'm Julie, from Julie's Picks, and also select all the fabrics for each mailer. Most of my time is spent selling our fabrics wholesale to designers, small manufacturers and independent fabric stores. To learn more at Fabric Mart and Julie's Picks see our website: www.fabricmartfabrics.com.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabric. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new tops! I just found your blog and can't wait for the next Fabric Mart mailer to arrive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fabric. Two great totally different looking tops.

    ReplyDelete