Sunday, February 5, 2012

Textile Show in NYC!

So this week I will be selling fabric at the DG Expo in NYC! I'm really excited because this is the first ever expo for this organization. Hope to see current customers and meet new customers we can help in the future! The show is only open to designers and fabric stores---or anyone that is looking for wholesale fabrics. I'm really excited to be here and my hotel is awesome! I'm staying at The New Yorker Hotel. It is amazing! There are art deco accents everywhere and you can really see the old and new together.



Never thought I would spend the Super Bowl in NYC while the NY Giants are in the Super Bowl, but it was really fun! My childhood friend Nicole and I hung out at Stout NYC a local bar in the Madison Square area. It was a fun experience to be in the midst of both Patriot and Giants fans.




No comments:

Post a Comment